Croeso i Plasnewydd Primary School
Our Plasnewydd school community aim to…
- create a stimulating, secure environment enabling all learners to achieve and enjoy learning to their fullest potential.
- motivate and challenge, developing confidence, self-esteem and sense of worth.
- recognise, value and celebrate all types of achievement.
- work in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community in an atmosphere of co-operation and respect.
- encourage and enable all members of the school community to help build and sustain success.
‘Together We Achieve’
Positive Learners Achieving Success
Follow us on Twitter @PlasnewyddPS
Curriculum Summary 2022-23
INFORMATION FROM WELSH GOVERNMENT
Internet Safety information
READ WRITE INC
Help your child become a reader. We use Read Write Inc phonics for reading and spelling.
Each class has a Microsoft Team and/or SEESAW where work will be set and you can upload or submit your work.
There will be check-ins with your teacher on Teams.
Please see the online safety documents below for guidelines when attending LIVE sessions and uploading video files and photographs.